- Go to www.networksolutions.com
- Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top menu.
- Select Log In from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account Manager Login page, enter your User ID and Password (which may have been referred to previously as User Name or Account Number).
- Click on the Domains left menu tab.
- Click on Manage Domain Names.
- Select the check box next to the domain you're using with goMobi.
- Click Edit DNS.
- On the DNS Manager Settings page, in the Host Aliases: Cname Records section, click Add/Edit. As Alias, enter m. As the Host Name, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Continue.
- Email, SSL
- 12 Users Found This Useful
Log into your account at www.enom.com. From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My...
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Log in to your account at ix web hosting. Click Manage below the Hosting Account section. On...
Log into your account at DNS Park. On the left side, click DNS Hosting. Click on the domain...
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution