- Go to www.networksolutions.com
- Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top menu.
- Select Log In from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account Manager Login page, enter your User ID and Password (which may have been referred to previously as User Name or Account Number).
- Click on the Domains left menu tab.
- Click on Manage Domain Names.
- Select the check box next to the domain you're using with goMobi.
- Click Edit DNS.
- On the DNS Manager Settings page, in the Host Aliases: Cname Records section, click Add/Edit. As Alias, enter m. As the Host Name, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Continue.
- Email, SSL
- 12 Users Found This Useful
Log into your account at gandi.netClick the Adminsitration tab and then the control panel...
According to lunarpages.com you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com to create a...
GoDaddy Website Tonight sites Log into the Website Tonight account (using the customer's login...
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Log in to PleskUnder Hosting SErvices, Click on Domains.Find the domain in question, and click on...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution