- Go to www.networksolutions.com
- Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top menu.
- Select Log In from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account Manager Login page, enter your User ID and Password (which may have been referred to previously as User Name or Account Number).
- Click on the Domains left menu tab.
- Click on Manage Domain Names.
- Select the check box next to the domain you're using with goMobi.
- Click Edit DNS.
- On the DNS Manager Settings page, in the Host Aliases: Cname Records section, click Add/Edit. As Alias, enter m. As the Host Name, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Continue.
- Email, SSL
- 12 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
Log into your account at DNS Park. On the left side, click DNS Hosting. Click on the domain...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Log in to your account at eurodns.com. Click on My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution