- Log in to your MyDomain.com account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage my Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME and click on Next.
- Enter the custom URL you have chose, for example, if you would like to set up m.yoursite.com, do the following :Domain Canonical Name lb.gomobi.info
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Log into your account at www.enom.com. From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My...
According to lunarpages.com you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com to create a...
Log in to your account at eurodns.com. Click on My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left...
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net. On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution