- Log in to your MyDomain.com account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage my Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME and click on Next.
- Enter the custom URL you have chose, for example, if you would like to set up m.yoursite.com, do the following :Domain Canonical Name lb.gomobi.info
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Log into your account at DNS Park. On the left side, click DNS Hosting. Click on the domain...
GoDaddy Website Tonight sites Log into the Website Tonight account (using the customer's login...
Go to http://myhosting.com Click on the Account link at the top of the page. Log in with your...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution