- Log in to your MyDomain.com account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage my Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME and click on Next.
- Enter the custom URL you have chose, for example, if you would like to set up m.yoursite.com, do the following :Domain Canonical Name lb.gomobi.info
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account at eurodns.com. Click on My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left...
Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net. On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use...
GoDaddy Website Tonight sites Log into the Website Tonight account (using the customer's login...
Log in to your account at ix web hosting. Click Manage below the Hosting Account section. On...
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution