- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Next to DNS configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- Under Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked m.example.com as your site's address, just enter m as the entry under Name.
- Enter lb.gomobi.info under Data.
- Click Submit.
- Email, SSL
- 10 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Log into your account at gandi.netClick the Adminsitration tab and then the control panel...
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution