- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Next to DNS configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- Under Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked m.example.com as your site's address, just enter m as the entry under Name.
- Enter lb.gomobi.info under Data.
- Click Submit.
- Email, SSL
- 10 Users Found This Useful
According to lunarpages.com you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com to create a...
Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com If it's not already selected, click the...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Go to http://myhosting.com Click on the Account link at the top of the page. Log in with your...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution