- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Next to DNS configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- Under Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked m.example.com as your site's address, just enter m as the entry under Name.
- Enter lb.gomobi.info under Data.
- Click Submit.
- Email, SSL
- 10 Users Found This Useful
Go to Hover.com, click Sign In and log into your account. On the "DNS" tab, click "add new"...
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
GoDaddy Website Tonight sites Log into the Website Tonight account (using the customer's login...
Log into your account at DNS Park. On the left side, click DNS Hosting. Click on the domain...
In order to create a new subdomain for your mobile site (i.e m.domain.com), sign in to your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution