- Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com
- Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names. You'll be redirected to the Domain Manager page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Click the Total DNS Control and MX Records in the box entitled Total DNS Control. Note that adding entries to the Manage Subdomains section does not create a CNAME record.
- Click Add New CNAME Record in the box labelled CNAMES (aliases). If you've lready created a CNAME record for the address, click the marker icon under the ACtions column next to the existing CNAME record.
- For the Name, enter the subdomain of the address you want to use for your goMobi site. For example, if you picked m.example.com as your address, enter m here.
- Enter lb.gomobi.info as the Host Name. Specify a TTL or use the default setting of 1 hour.
- Click OK. In the Review and status box, you can see the results of your updates.
- Email, SSL
- 42 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Log in to your account at ix web hosting. Click Manage below the Hosting Account section. On...
Go to Hover.com, click Sign In and log into your account. On the "DNS" tab, click "add new"...
Log in to PleskUnder Hosting SErvices, Click on Domains.Find the domain in question, and click on...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution