- Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Since EvertyDNS.net is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to the name servers of EveryDNS.net. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Below Add a Record, you can create your CNAME record.
- Next to Fully Qualified Domain Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For Example, if you picked m.example.com as your site's address, just enter m as the entry next to Fully Qualified Domain name.
- Select CNAME as the Record Type
- Enter lb.gomobi.info as the Record Value.
- Click Add Record.
- Email, SSL
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Go to Hover.com, click Sign In and log into your account. On the "DNS" tab, click "add new"...
Log in to PleskUnder Hosting SErvices, Click on Domains.Find the domain in question, and click on...
According to lunarpages.com you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com to create a...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution