- Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Since EvertyDNS.net is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to the name servers of EveryDNS.net. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Below Add a Record, you can create your CNAME record.
- Next to Fully Qualified Domain Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For Example, if you picked m.example.com as your site's address, just enter m as the entry next to Fully Qualified Domain name.
- Select CNAME as the Record Type
- Enter lb.gomobi.info as the Record Value.
- Click Add Record.
- Email, SSL
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Log in to your account at smallbusiness.yahoo.com Click on Domain Control Panel below the...
Log in to your account at eurodns.com. Click on My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left...
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com If it's not already selected, click the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution