- Log into your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click on the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. If you picked m.example.com as your site's address, enter m.
- Under Destination Name, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Add Alias.
- Email, SSL
- 27 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net. On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Log into your account at gandi.netClick the Adminsitration tab and then the control panel...
According to lunarpages.com you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com to create a...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution