- Log into your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click on the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. If you picked m.example.com as your site's address, enter m.
- Under Destination Name, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Add Alias.
- Email, SSL
- 37 Users Found This Useful
Log in to PleskUnder Hosting SErvices, Click on Domains.Find the domain in question, and click on...
Log in to your account at eurodns.com. Click on My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left...
Log into your account at gandi.netClick the Adminsitration tab and then the control panel...
Log into your account at www.enom.com. From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My...
Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com If it's not already selected, click the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution