- Log into your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click on the domain you'd like to use with goMobi.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers.
- Click Alias Records.
- Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. If you picked m.example.com as your site's address, enter m.
- Under Destination Name, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Add Alias.
- Email, SSL
- 22 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Go to http://myhosting.com Click on the Account link at the top of the page. Log in with your...
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
GoDaddy Website Tonight sites Log into the Website Tonight account (using the customer's login...
Log in to PleskUnder Hosting SErvices, Click on Domains.Find the domain in question, and click on...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution