- Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain (if you've already created a subdomain for your website's address, skip to step six)
- Enter only the subdomain you want to use, and click ok. For example, if you chose m.example.com for your site's address, you should enter m here.
- Select the checkbox next to the subdomain (exmaple m.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Ok.
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
Go to http://myhosting.com Click on the Account link at the top of the page. Log in with your...
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Log in to PleskUnder Hosting SErvices, Click on Domains.Find the domain in question, and click on...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution