- Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain (if you've already created a subdomain for your website's address, skip to step six)
- Enter only the subdomain you want to use, and click ok. For example, if you chose m.example.com for your site's address, you should enter m here.
- Select the checkbox next to the subdomain (exmaple m.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Ok.
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Log into your account at www.enom.com. From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My...
Log in to your account at No-IP, On the left side, click Host/Redirects. Click Manage...
Log into your account at gandi.netClick the Adminsitration tab and then the control panel...
Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net. On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use...
Log in to your account at eurodns.com. Click on My Domains in the My Domains menu on the left...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution