- Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain (if you've already created a subdomain for your website's address, skip to step six)
- Enter only the subdomain you want to use, and click ok. For example, if you chose m.example.com for your site's address, you should enter m here.
- Select the checkbox next to the subdomain (exmaple m.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Ok.
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your account. Under the My Accounts tab, click on the domain for which you would...
Log in to your account at smallbusiness.yahoo.com Click on Domain Control Panel below the...
Log into your account at DNS Park. On the left side, click DNS Hosting. Click on the domain...
Log in to your MyDomain.com account. Click on the My Services tab. Under Manage my Services,...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution