- Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain (if you've already created a subdomain for your website's address, skip to step six)
- Enter only the subdomain you want to use, and click ok. For example, if you chose m.example.com for your site's address, you should enter m here.
- Select the checkbox next to the subdomain (exmaple m.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Ok.
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
In order to create a new subdomain for your mobile site (i.e m.domain.com), sign in to your...
According to lunarpages.com you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com to create a...
Go to Hover.com, click Sign In and log into your account. On the "DNS" tab, click "add new"...
Log into your account at gandi.netClick the Adminsitration tab and then the control panel...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution