- Log into your account at https://admin.1and1.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Subdomain (if you've already created a subdomain for your website's address, skip to step six)
- Enter only the subdomain you want to use, and click ok. For example, if you chose m.example.com for your site's address, you should enter m here.
- Select the checkbox next to the subdomain (exmaple m.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Next to Alias, enter lb.gomobi.info
- Click Ok.
- Email, SSL
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Go to Hover.com, click Sign In and log into your account. On the "DNS" tab, click "add new"...
Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names....
Go to http://myhosting.com Click on the Account link at the top of the page. Log in with your...
Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net. On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use...
Go to www.networksolutions.com Click on the Account Manager tab at the far right of the top...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution